By sad-sexed - 06/09/2010 12:50 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I was lying on my bed with my boyfriend. I didn't really want to have sex so I told him I would if he really wanted too, but I wouldn't enjoy it. He then started to undo my pants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 092
You deserved it 55 501

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI. If you didn't want to have sex, then you should have told him that you wouldn't have sex.

Igor_g5 0

Comments

ayleyyasuko 0

why in hell would anyone in a loving relationship want to have sex with someone who didn't want to/wasn't enjoying it? that is messed up. why anyone would be okay with that...makes no sense to me. stand up for yourself, sweetheart.

I agree. I would never be so inconsiderate and pushy about sex if my partner was not in the mood. It's really ****** up and there must be something wrong with you if you do that. Just ********** if you're that horny.

ydi for saying you would. he's a guy, he isn't going to turn down sex when you list it as an option, which you did.

wow haha sex is sex, doesn't matter if you don't enjoy it, he will :)

sillyciara 6

24- youre dumb as hell. so the simple fact that your uncle killed himself means you cant have sex ? duh. an if your boyfriend was so "horrible," WHY WERE YOU EVEN DATING HIM. dumbfuck.

I'm basing my opinion on my experiences and all i can say is YDI. OP Why are you complaining that he has sex with you if you said he could?? It doesn't make logical sense. Of course i wouldn't word it to my bf in such a silly way, but I either say "No, I do not want to have sex today" OR "We can if you want but I'm tired [basically means i won't enjoy it so much]". Do you understand one of those statements means no, and the other one means yes??

RedPillSucks 31

YDI - Don't obfuscate, elucidate!

suck it up and take one for the team. jeez, is it really that bad to lay there and let the guy do all the work?

Well, you shouldn't have given him the idea that he could in the first place because men would take advantage of thing like that. After he un-did your pants, were you in the mood then?

eog314 0

this is pretty much the reason women are always thought of as whiny. what the ****? why the hell would u tell him u would have sex if you didn't want to? I have to admit, that was a pretty douchebag move of him, however when a man hears the words "I will have sex with u..." they immidetaley undo their pants haha. u could argue that statement but, come on boys, u know it's true lol. I'm tired of these women thinking that men can just read their minds. newsflash, boys aren't as complicated as us...they won't get most emotional things we women think about right away. as for you OP, u need to know how to say "no thanks" and that'll save u from a ****** up life :P