By MorganRox26 - 31/12/2009 16:52 - Canada

Today, I was looking through pictures on Facebook. There was a picture of me and my friends with the caption "I love you guys!" below. I had been cropped out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 544
You deserved it 3 043

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What on earth did you just say? Please, get a dictionary and learn the english language. Thank you.

Comments

txgirl09 5

alexandraa. that's awesome. If you honestly have hardly spoken to one another she's just a straight up jerk and i'm thrilled you got to see karma smack her upside the head.

Well thankyou :) I was pretty satisfied myself. Really, I've hardly ever spoken to her, but she would make comments in highschool to others within earshot of me, "who invited her?" and look my way. Stupid stuff like that.. and she obviously hasn't grown out of that highschool bullshit. But whatever, its her that suffers in the end. It all comes back to get them in one way or another I do believe :)

MitillizOO 0

How this is FML?! Maybe your friends want to crop you out because she wants to post a picture herself on facebook without you be in the picture.

cute_princess 3

.. something similar happened to me once.. XD. no worries.:D.. Karma is a bi-otch :D..

wow, talk rude. if they wanna be rude thats their lost, you'll find someone better then these biotchs ! :)

post #50 made this the best fml of the day

ravensunnyd 0

I don't get it how do you no you were in the picture if you were croped out?????

Thunderbender 2
schwinn11 0

Best response of the day, are you retarded, hahahahahaha

Sounds pretty petty. Don't get mad, get even - by getting some better friends and forgetting them.

dRose22 0

Why did you call them friends? I sure wouldn't consider somebody who does that a friend.

This isnt really FYLife... more like FYDay... but I'll give it to u, ur resolution should be to find friends that dont edit u outta pics