By MorganRox26 - 31/12/2009 16:52 - Canada

Today, I was looking through pictures on Facebook. There was a picture of me and my friends with the caption "I love you guys!" below. I had been cropped out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 544
You deserved it 3 043

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What on earth did you just say? Please, get a dictionary and learn the english language. Thank you.

Comments

Tamara2011 0

wow that must suck apparently there not your friends :( haha find new ones and fyi they prolly tagged you on purpose so you would get a hint...

Tamara2011 0

wow that must suck apparently there not your friends :( haha find new ones and fyi they prolly tagged you on purpose so you would get a hint...

You must be the "friend" that no one really likes.

MY THOUGHTS EXZACTLY !!!! * Highfives laptop !

That sucks I can't believe that your friends would do that to you.

these girls did the exact same thing to my friend!! They just don't know how to be real friends!

txgirl09 5

if they tagged you then yeah...that's a pretty strong hint. if you just stumbled on it then maybe it simply wasn't a good picture of the OP. I'm wondering if OP was tagged and not cropped in other pictures in the album. Maybe she's one of those uber picky friends that's always 'ZOMG I look AWFUL' and they were being nice to just crop her out and spare themselves hearing her whine. Just trying to look at it from all angles.

yeah that's what i thought, too. if it was a really good picture of them but not of the op, maybe they just wanted to be good friends and save her the embarrassment. but they probably should have told her so she didn't have to find out like that.

somethingnew319 0

This is why you ALWAYS stand in the middle, or leap across the front!