By MorganRox26 - 31/12/2009 16:52 - Canada

Today, I was looking through pictures on Facebook. There was a picture of me and my friends with the caption "I love you guys!" below. I had been cropped out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 544
You deserved it 3 043

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What on earth did you just say? Please, get a dictionary and learn the english language. Thank you.

Comments

Really, OP? You're sad because you, a girl, were cropped out of a picture captioned "I love you GUYS!"? (facepalm)

Ada360 0

**** them they weren't ur real friends in the first place -.-

aqzn602 0

maybe it was a bad photo of u.. and they are showing u love by cropping u out .... perhaps

perhaps u need to pull your dads dick out of your giant fat ass that's what u should do PERHAPS

1. What does anything in your comment have to do with anything in this FML? 2. What exactly in your silly little head made you think this was even a good comment? 3. You have no idea what she looks like. For all we know, she could look like a super model. 4. For the love of all things decent, use your words! It's YOU not U. 5. Please. Please. Just get off the Internet, and don't ever return. The world will thank you.

TheLetterZero id like to make a suggestion. try leaving your parents basement. i know it may be hard to leave ur lair of eternal darkness or w/e u nerds are calling it these days, but i promise u a little time socializing might end your lifetime dry spell

Someone doesn't understand sarcasm. Someone also types like what he described. Someone needs to take his own advice. Guess what! :O That someone is YOU! If you want to be taken seriously, try becoming literate.

FYL and **** your friends. You do know that the words for 2009 is UNFRIEND get to it.

I bet OP is the fat chick that it seems like every circle of hot chick friends MUST have, by law. I've seen a million Facebook pics that feature a bunch of skinny, fake-looking bitches grouped together smiling, and then on the side (always on the side, or else she won't fit in the picture) there's always a token fattie. When you see those pictures, you can almost hear that old Sesame Street song in your head. You know, "One of these things is not like the others, One of these things just doesn't belong!" As far as practical advice, call out your friend for her actions. In front of everyone else on Facebook, preferrably. If they other friends in the pic are truly your friends, they'll be looking at the person who posted the pic, and be all like "Dude, WTF?" If they don't say anything, then **** all those people and find some new friends. And lose some goddamned weight.

Completely agree with emperor jim, obviously when the OP say "my friends" shes got it wrong there. shes probably annoying or a tag along or some kind of person that "her friends" don't want to be associated with. If you get cropped out its an obvious indication that maybe, even though you call them "your friends," they don't think the same about you fix yourself then maybe you won't get cropped out of pictures anymore

To all the people saying to get new friends, it's not that easy to go and get new friends..

shockcrow 0