By Sunshine.0.ninja - 29/07/2010 18:28 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was looking through my boyfriends phone, when I found a naked picture of myself. Too bad I haven't sent him any. Ever. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 863
You deserved it 14 825

Same thing different taste

Top comments

130: You're a jerk. Women have a right to their own damn bodies. If he's creepily taking pictures when she's asleep or something, that is a crazily ridiculous invasion of her privacy. Don't normalize mistreatment of women. Also: Rot in hell. To the people saying "at least it was of you", I refer you to the idea that women have a right to their bodies. If a **** star or someone wants to be giving out naked pictures, that is her right to do so. If you do NOT give consent, IT IS NOT OKAY. I would rather find **** on my boyfriend's phone than something so creepy and objectifying.

Comments

So he snuck a pic. If you've been together for more than 2 years you probably have seen eachother naked anyway.

she could have sent it to a previous boyfriend who shared it with everyone. l have a friend who showed everyone his ex's nudes cause she dumped him on their 3 year anniversary AT the expensive restaurant he booked months in advance for her. Either that or it is a fake nude.

Why the hell were you looking thru his phone. How the hell he made a picture of you naked without you knowing it. Pics or it didnt happen.

monsterDONG 6

ummm FYL hopefully he dumps your ass for going thru his phone!! thats his privacy you have no right/reason to be snooping around BF or GF whatever

dgaf247 0

good. don't be a snoopy bitch

it could have been an accident like an upskirt pic.

erikank 0

that's a little creepy... on the bright side at least it was of you and not another girl.

14 what a dick u look like this chick who it did happen to

I think op's bf got the picture from somewhere else. Maybe you should stop showing your body in places it's not supposed to be. Only other option is that he was DESPERATE enough to take a pic of her from her bedroom window....I really don't even believe that could happen unless he's some kind of weirdo.