By Nick - 13/08/2009 19:47 - United States

Today, I was looking in the refrigerator for something to drink. I found a jug of lemonade with a piece of paper on it saying "Mom's Lemonade, Don't Drink!" I was really thirsty, so I ignored it and drank the whole jug. My mom is about to have a colonoscopy and had filled it with laxatives. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 404
You deserved it 147 086

Same thing different taste

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Respect mom next time a--hole! YDI! Hope everything comes out ok. Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!

123sploosh 0
generalsmith2 0

i like how he laughs real hard at his own joke

You're on an app/website called "**** my life". You're allowed to say asshole.

Wow, that sucks, but yeah, you kinda deserved it for ignoring the blatant warning...

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
FalconWhitaker 20

... because there was a helpful warning on the jug telling him not to drink it?

are you ******* retarded? who are you even replying to anyway? you seem to be too dense (or maybe you have a frightening lack of social skills and manners?) to realize that everyone thinks he deserves it because he took something that wasn't his, not because he's a dumbass who didn't realize what it was. (although, he is a dumbass for not realizing what it was, but that's incidental.) OP supposedly drank an entire jug of lemonade which had been prepared and reserved for something other than his fat stomach. I don't know why I'm bothering, since you're obviously a 13 year old boy whose mother tends to his every need. you're probably butthurt because this same thing happened to you last week.

Don't flatter him, he has the maturity of a six year old. Who happens to know some good cuss words for being six. =)

wysegirl 24

don't drink says it all.. typically there is a reason ESPECIALLY before certain exams or surgeries. OP got what was coming to him. IDIOTS

You totally deserved it for not listening.... you were warned enough! :P

bubblemari 2

Im sorry i dont get it can someone explain?

FalconWhitaker 20

The OP found a jug of lemonade in his fridge. The lemonade had a note on it saying not to drink it because it belonged to his mother. The OP drank it anyway. OP's mom was due to have a colonoscopy - a camera shoved up her ass to examine the inside - and had filled the lemonade with laxatives in order to empty her rectum for said colonoscopy. The OP is now going to be very familiar with the inside of his bathroom.

soulonfire928 0

Laxatives are what's used to make it easier to pass stool

#37 you should write up the layman's medical dictionary. haha

missmarley93 1

that is your own fault for drinking it! XD

CantusVulpis 12

... I just love your icon. XD

Having had one before, and knowing what the containers look like and the stuff they make you drink tastes like, you deserve it and are a dumb ass. There is no way you actually thought it was legit lemonade, you would have stopped drinking it thinking it was bad.

Yeah, I remember my mother saying the stuff still tasted horrible with flavoring added to it. He really should have known it wasn't regular lemonade.

YDI for drinking your moms laxative lemonade. i bet that felt great coming out! but I thought that you had to buy a special kind of colon cleanser to do that?not just laxatives.

perfectwinds 0

No, you just have to drink milk of magnesia or some kind of laxative for it. I had to drink 2 bottles of milk of magnesia for mine. I now can't eat anything cherry flavored (because that was the kind I got) because it makes me nauseous. A very rare time when I'll call out YDI. If there's a sign, listen to it. It's like wet paint... LOL.