By Nick - 13/08/2009 19:47 - United States

Today, I was looking in the refrigerator for something to drink. I found a jug of lemonade with a piece of paper on it saying "Mom's Lemonade, Don't Drink!" I was really thirsty, so I ignored it and drank the whole jug. My mom is about to have a colonoscopy and had filled it with laxatives. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 404
You deserved it 147 087

Same thing different taste

Comments

supamayne 0

What the hell were you thinking?!?! It says do not drink so you drink the whole Jug?! You completely deserve it.

This is bullshit. The laxatives you get for a colonoscopy taste vile. They make me want to spew even when mixed with something stronger like ginger ale. There is no way you drank a jug of it without realising it wasn't just lemonade!

I'm 20 and just had a colonoscopy about a month ago. The new stuff is NOTHING like the old stuff (my dad had colon cancer and had to drink a vile jug of the liquid). This stuff dissolves in Gatorade, Propel or any other clear drink and does not change the taste that much. I used Propel and tasted some difference, but it was not vile, and I'm only 20 so I still have my picky tendencies.

I'm only 23 but I'm in NZ so maybe we haven't caught up yet. My last one was in December and the laxatives were horrible.

It's suprising how many doctors vary in the types of preps they give their patients. (I work for a GI doctors office) and i can't believe all of the people who only had to drink milk of magnesia, or it sounds like just a lot of laxatives. A lot of doctors use a perscription medication that you have to mix up with water. It helps eliminate the possibility of a poor prep and the possibility of missing seeing something.

thedude2470 0

Agreed, Im 22 and just had one done as well. The laxative mixed with gatorade, and didnt change the taste very much at all. Its very possible he didnt know he was drinking a laxative, but seriously, who drinks 64oz of a fluid when they are thirsty? Thats 2 medium sized jugs of gatorade. Either this is fake, or your an idiot.

thebigslim 13

This is one of those times where I want to vote FYL and YDI at the same time, but I realise FYL means "Sucks, bad luck" and YDI means... well YDI. Your life is ****** but you still deserve it. Hence, YDI. ANd you're ******* retarded.

shethrewmybaby 0

I've done that, right before my ex boyfriends prom. Trust me it was an accident.

It'll be great ******** pee for the next day or so. You should get a colonoscopy while you are at it. You can't even feel the thing getting shoved up your butt and you have already endured the worst part. Nice going, ASSHOLE.

ellehcor 0

It's not the colonoscopy that hurts, it's the gas afterwards. Now that is painful.

I guess I was lucky to have escaped that. I had pretty good sedatives, though.

arolms 0

hahaha, this is the best post I've seen on here!

With all the toilet work it will be doing, you ought to buy your asshole a present. I've heard they like hats. You should go shopping for an ass-hat.