By boogerbrain - 09/12/2009 21:06 - United States

Today, I was looking at my wedding pictures I had just ordered and I tried to flick something off one of the pictures, but it wouldn't come off. In a panic I quickly looked through all of my pictures and realized that I had a booger sticking out of my nose. No one told me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 137
You deserved it 4 184

Same thing different taste

Top comments

paks7 0

aw thats so sad your maid of honor sucks

loki09 4

This definitely sucks for you. However, its hysterical for me. :)

Comments

Ever hear of Photoshop? You can scan them in and do it yourself, unless you want a new photo book thing from the photographer. Than just take the photos back and make him reprint them after Photoshopping it.

Thats what Photoshop is for. Just scan the pictures onto the computer, and doctor them out.

Dr_Pepper_fml 3

I had to read this 4x before I got it...yeah, I know, I'm a dumbass. At first I thought you were saying you were looking through your pics, you kept seeing a booger, you flicked it & it wouldn't go away, and it turned out you had a booger in your nose that was reflecting on the pics or something (as in, the booger was in your nose as you were looking at the pics)..... I was going to say "big ******* deal?" but then, after reading the comments, I figured it out.... I'm sure I'm probably the only person who read it that way at first, but yeah. FYL.

aw, on ur wedding day??? and no one told u! that sucks big time =S

quackquackquac 0

if it was so big you could see it in pictures, I'm sure you would've seen it looking in a mirror or something... you know, when you touch up and stuff.

Aww, that absolutely sucks!! :( One word: PHOTOSHOP

mizu22 0