By JBK06262009 - 12/11/2009 21:40 - United States

Today, I was informed by my boss that he has been stealing quarters out of my change bowl to pay for his bus rides. He makes six times the amount I make. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 105
You deserved it 2 431

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Talk to to corporate...LIKE A BOSS! Approve memos...LIKE A BOSS! Steal quarters...LIKE A BOSS! Chop my balls off...LIKE A BOSS!

perdix 29

That's why he's the BAWS. But, no really, your boss takes the bus, and he makes 6 times what you make? Are you a volunteer? Do you work for a hobo?

Comments

Stop trying to impress people n FML with your "good, intelligent citizen" wall of text.

simplewhimsy 0

Some people just never have cash, or change. I'm on the lower middle class side myself, and after having been caught quarterless (and cashless ) several times I started to collect them in my purse (I still never remember to keep a bills in my wallet though 0o) This way too I can lend them out to people who need a quarter or four. *shrugs* If he's a busy, busy guy or continually stressed about something, he probably doesn't think about it until he needs the quarters, and thus never carries any dollar bills or quarters on him. If it bothers you so much, move the change bowl somewhere where no one can get to it. That's why I never keep anything I don't want people getting into (especially if it involves money) out where they can get to it, even if it's inside an unlocked drawer. Human nature sucks sometimes. :P If it's something you HAVE to keep out on your desk/counter. . .report his butt!

terriibabiiix23 0

thats sooooo messed up. he makes six TIMES more than you & he has to steal your quarters from your charge bowl to pay for a bus fare ?!! seriously, what the **** ?! take away the charge bowl so he can't take any more of your quarters, and instead put a bowl of mint candies. at least, you won't be worried about your 'boss' stealing your stuff.

grimmjow2113 0

grimmjow2113 you are an ignorant, ridiculously stupid pig. It is people like you who are responsible for all the hate and crime in the world because you can't see past the stereotype of someone even when it is proven not to be true. You are no better than the arabs who fire missiles into Israel daily killing hundreds of jews every week. You are the absolute scum of the earth and should be ashamed of yourself for being such an uneducated ********.

Call the police and get your boss done for theft :o)

My_Life24 22

I think it would be the other way around...?

You informed him? You mean he didn't realize he was the one taking it?

He did just admit to stealing. Can't you get him in trouble and your money back?