By pictureperfect678 - 19/01/2010 02:06 - United States

Today, I was in one of two hot tubs with my dad at a vacation resort, when 3 good looking guys walked into the pool area. My dad moved to the other hot tub so the guys could hang out in the one I was in. They came outside, passed my hot tub, and went into the one my dad just moved into. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 114
You deserved it 4 685

Same thing different taste

Top comments

what concerns me more is why was your dad 'pimping' you by moving away? even If the guys went in your hot tub and started chatting you up in front of your dad tat'd be hell awkward! no?

sweetpea129 0

sooo, were they all gay, or are you just really ugly?

Comments

maybe they're shy. Or sommin. But I agree. Looks do matter.

Girl, don't worry. XD It would have been weird if they had rushed for the tub with the girl. They probably saw a tub with a chick and one with a guy and assumed the guy tub was the other...

I know I know. They totally noticed the bubbles were off, but when they walked by your tub they saw bubbles!!!!!!! ^_^

imaniblub 0

you can't say your dad didn't try(:

xXPaigerzXx 0

wtf is up with the pokemon freaks here?! i mean srsly. anyways maybe the guys were gay most good looking men are gay or jerks.dont let these other people bring you down.they dont know what you look like. and most of these people here calling you unattractive is ******* ugly as hell. keep your head up. :)

Are you people freaking kidding me? It's unfair to state a guy is gay because he isn't attracted to a female and or approaches her. There are alot of females that I find attractive, doesn't mean i'll approach her. Use common sense and stop riding the bandwagon saying that they're gay.

CyclonePsycho 1

OMG THEY MUST BE GAY Seriously though, OP, there's probably a good reason why they didn't want to all gangbang you right there and now. Relax.

ur dads a tool and would probably watch u take a ****, what with offering you up like that. as if I'd make it easy for three guys to slide on a hottub with my daughter. creepy dad

I'm getting sick of the, "OMG I'm sooo ugly, I need people to console me" FMLs. Seriously, find a guy on your level of attractiveness and shut the hell up.