By Tor - 21/04/2009 00:11 - United States

Today, I was in class and felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I began to scream and cry because the pain was horrible, so the teacher called 911. After being rushed to the hospital, I was told that "I had gas cramps and would be fine." My whole class was listening on speakerphone to make sure I was ok. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 799
You deserved it 12 949

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I've had those pains before...they come on all of a sudden and HURT LIKE HELL, and I went to the hospital for them, but it turns out they were just cramps. You really never know, what if it was appendicitis or something? But really, those sharp cramps can hurt...anyone calling BS has obviously never had this happen to them. You literally can't stand up or move your stomach in any way or it will feel like you just got stabbed. I think things like acid reflux can make them even worse. So to the OP, FYL, I'm sorry this happened while your class was listening, and I feel your pain :(.

I've had some really bad gas cramps but screaming and crying? Suck it up. And who cares if the class was listening on speakerphone? They would have found out one way or another. At least they found out while you weren't there. But I guess even that was too much for you. You're a wuss all-around!

Comments

SEXMUFFIN21 0

there's a ban on cell phone use in hospitals so your whole story is BS.

#63, not all parts of hospitals have cell phone bans, so stop being negative. The truth is, everyone has a different thereshold for pain, so whats painful for one person isn't necessarily painful for another. I've had bad gas cramps before too where it feels like someones stabbing you in the stomach, and i have screamed, so stom being A-holes.

justjayit 0

What are you, five? You made a huge commotion in your classroom just because you couldn't deal with some gas cramps. I don't care how bad you thought it hurt, if you think a gas cramp is that horrible, then someone needs to teach you what real pain is.

YouMustBe_Joking 0

Gas cramps can hurt like hell.... I had them once-- I didn't cry, but I had them. They are severely painful but nothing you can't make it through without making a scene. It happened to me when I was like 13 or 14, so if you're any older than that its kinda shameful to start sobbing over the pain.

rakhil11 7

i have never had a problem with gas cramps...so i have no opinion....

Well its nice to see that your class cares about you!!

hahaha, aw man!!!! I had a similar expirience, I was on my period and period + gas cramps is pretty catastrophic pain; I didn't know why I was in so much pain, so I left school crying and everyone saw me-- later that night, my boyfriend called and my mom told him I was on my period and I had gas, and everyone who my boyfriend what was wrong, he akwardly told, "um... girl problems and gas..."

hahhaaa sucks for you. hope you feel better tho

He is a wimp. I've had excruciating gas pains in the middle of class, my face turned white and I was sweating. I gritted my teeth, held it in and didn't make a sound. He deserves it for moaning and screaming and making a scene, especially if he's a guy.