By Tor - 21/04/2009 00:11 - United States

Today, I was in class and felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I began to scream and cry because the pain was horrible, so the teacher called 911. After being rushed to the hospital, I was told that "I had gas cramps and would be fine." My whole class was listening on speakerphone to make sure I was ok. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 799
You deserved it 12 949

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I've had those pains before...they come on all of a sudden and HURT LIKE HELL, and I went to the hospital for them, but it turns out they were just cramps. You really never know, what if it was appendicitis or something? But really, those sharp cramps can hurt...anyone calling BS has obviously never had this happen to them. You literally can't stand up or move your stomach in any way or it will feel like you just got stabbed. I think things like acid reflux can make them even worse. So to the OP, FYL, I'm sorry this happened while your class was listening, and I feel your pain :(.

I've had some really bad gas cramps but screaming and crying? Suck it up. And who cares if the class was listening on speakerphone? They would have found out one way or another. At least they found out while you weren't there. But I guess even that was too much for you. You're a wuss all-around!

Comments

What a little bitch. I've had gas cramps multiple times and pain can be unbearable, but I don't make a scene and start screaming and wailing. Spare a doctor his eardrums and never try to give birth.

helloyoufail 0
ohhhhshizzz 0

You guys are bitches honestly. You don't know whats painful for another person. So stfu, because you sound stupid. I've had horrible cramps before, honestly I've cried tried to sleep EVERYTHING. I had to take sleeping pills to get away from the pain. So I know how you fill.

CaptainBaconMan 0

I feel you man, I know how that shit feels. Another thing I get that's similar is pleuritic chest pain, but you can get it down in your ribs too.

lolololcheese 0

its okay, everyone takes painful ***** sometimes (even halle berry [clutching her oscar])

eyeofthebeholder 0

obviously it wasn't that painful then... wuss.

Severe gas pain can be really, really bad. If you've never had it, count yourself lucky and quit pretending to be internet tough guys. The pain depends on the situation, so OP likely just had it really bad. Sorry, OP. I've never had them that bad, but I feel for you :( As for the people talking about HIPAA, if you've got your cell phone on to keep people updated on your status and your doctor tells you something, that is NOT a violation. It's only a violation if they give out your medical information without your permission. Working wth HIPAA forms for a living, I would know.

that really sucks considering i've had realllly horrible stomach aches. i pretty much don't go to the hospital cuz of the bills though. i figure it'lll pass...

As Chopper would say: Harden the **** up. Oh, and gas cramps, period pain and symptoms of a cyst are NOT the same.

Moon_Kito 0

You were crying and screaming in the middle of class? Wow, do you have no tolerance for pain what so ever? Those kinds of problems most people can just wait it out or at least excuse themselves to the bathroom. YDI.