By Tor - 21/04/2009 00:11 - United States

Today, I was in class and felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I began to scream and cry because the pain was horrible, so the teacher called 911. After being rushed to the hospital, I was told that "I had gas cramps and would be fine." My whole class was listening on speakerphone to make sure I was ok. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 799
You deserved it 12 949

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I've had those pains before...they come on all of a sudden and HURT LIKE HELL, and I went to the hospital for them, but it turns out they were just cramps. You really never know, what if it was appendicitis or something? But really, those sharp cramps can hurt...anyone calling BS has obviously never had this happen to them. You literally can't stand up or move your stomach in any way or it will feel like you just got stabbed. I think things like acid reflux can make them even worse. So to the OP, FYL, I'm sorry this happened while your class was listening, and I feel your pain :(.

I've had some really bad gas cramps but screaming and crying? Suck it up. And who cares if the class was listening on speakerphone? They would have found out one way or another. At least they found out while you weren't there. But I guess even that was too much for you. You're a wuss all-around!

Comments

yikesO_O 0

Well...better that than PREGGOS!!

kelseysue92 0

wow....you're a pansy. I had my appendix taken out and didn't even cry once. I'm a girl too, but geeze, grow a pair...

I had that once, too. I woke up to it and it hurt like hell, I couldn't even move. I started calling for my mom but could barely do that it hurt so much. She wasn't responding so I started thinking that someone had broken into our house, stabbed me and my parents were dead. I managed to crawl out of bed and into the hall out of sheer willpower when my mum finally heard me and came to help me. I too, was taken to the hospital. Luckily, it wasn't in public. However, to those of you saying it's nothing or that they're a pansy- When the medic came he told me that I had all the signs of extreme pain. They had actually thought my appendix had burst at first. My eyes were rolling back, my face was white, I couldn't move, and I was sweating uncontrollably. It was PAINFUL. And yes, normally gas is quite benign or just a little uncomfortable. But occasionally...

salva13 3

You spelled it wrong.. it's Whaaaaaaaaaaambulance. You big Nancy.

kellster 2

I guess you've never had gas before... also, pretty bad judgement on your teacher's part! Abdominal/intestinal pain is almost guaranteed to be something embarrassing!! S/he could have just listened and then reported to the class, filtering as necessary.

Question; How was your class listening to the whole thing? Did you call somebody in your class with your cell phone while the whole thing was happening? It's not like when somebody dials 911 the call is answered by the ambulance driver, they send to a dispatcher. I call BS.

dizzzane 0

wow that is freakin weak you puss.

Exlibris 0

I call YDI just because you really shouldn't have had the speaker phone on for the whole class to hear at the doctors. I know they were worried about you, but that is something private.

#40 the OP didnt have HER phone on speaker... the TEACHER had HER phone on for all to hear. It might not have even been the OP on the phone at all. Read much?

If you're screaming and crying over pain and you're not a complete wimp, you should go and get it checked out by another doctor. Plenty of people get sent home over "nothing" which then becomes a serious condition. I would go to another doctor for a second opinion.