By Anonymous - 20/02/2010 02:21 - Australia

Today, I was in a public restroom when someone took the toilet next to mine. Moments later, a used tampon rolls into my cubicle followed by an "Oops!" A creeping hand then promptly reached under to retrieve it. Both her hand and the tampon touched my bare toes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 651
You deserved it 4 241

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Are you an idiot? You couldn't move your foot?

hmmm.. I really don't see how a used tampon would roll that far.. was the bathroom windy?

Comments

acbarr 0

weeeeeeeeeeeird!!!!!!!!! .... .?

amber1983 0

Snickerdoodle oh my god! Just because someone's grammer is wrong doesn't mean they're immature. We arn't in school on this website GET OVER IT. You're like twelve no one cares what you think. And this fml is could very well be true. The woman was pulling it out an as it came out she let go of the string and it flew into the other stall. ***An an object in motion stays in motion until stoped by another force. YOU of all people should know that snickerdoodle.

If you read my comments I posted under te dispute between her and Christy. You will see good reasons why it's good she's on people.

ROFLsyrup 0

why the **** are you barefoot in a public restroom?!

ROFLsyrup you are a dumbass. She lives in Australia aka it's summer there meaning she is most likely wearing flip flops. Or open toed shoes. She said bare toes not bare foot.

xoluvinshayxo 0

she obviously prob didnt reread it or just didnt read it right! so dont just come off judging people. we do happen to be uhmm... HUMANS!! we do make mistakes ass wipe..

casanova305 0

NOM NOM NOM. I would totally step on her hand shouting=> GTFO BITCH, FINDERS KEEPERS!

FUDGELOVESME 0

ewwww did you get her blood on your toes

Um... You could've lifted up your feet, etc so that nothing could have touched you (directly). Also, if you don't want things touching your bare feet, then why leave your feet bare to be touched? C'mon, OP. Surely you can do better than that.