By legotron - 30/10/2009 08:06 - United States

Today, I was hit by a car speeding through an intersection after the light had already turned red. Still partly blacked out, I crawled onto the sidewalk and I sat down. The woman rolled down her car window and yelled, "Watch where you're going!" as she drove by. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 877
You deserved it 2 557

Same thing different taste

Top comments

txgirl09 5

Hit and run is pretty hardcore illegal. I bet they can track her down and prosecute her. Geesh, people like her should be exiled so normal people don't have to deal with their jackassery.

Comments

She hit you and then left. Haha, this bitch is definitely gonna be up for some jail time if this is true. There are traffic cams, and other drivers at the intersection so proving this shouldn't be too difficult if you decide to pursue legal action!

You were nearly killed. Yet you had the presence of mind to post this on fmylife.com. Thanks for sharing. Now go see a doctor pronto!

normally I don't like the whole "sue everybody because someone looked at you wrong" but this really does need to be taken to court. she's not only a danger to herself but to societey as well. surely some camera or someone caught it. if not, at least tell th police and the news media.

ozymandias_fml 0

"partly blacked out"? No such thing. Either you are blacked out, or you are not. It's an either-or thing. Your head might have still been spinning, or you may have been in shock, but you were not partly blacked out.

piles_of_fail 0

um, no. You can be fully conscious but not be able to see, which is also called 'blacking out'. That's what happens when you sit up too fast, or, in OPs case, get in a car accident.

This is why you look both ways, and don't make assumptions about what other people will do. Always assume they're complete retards. And make eye contact before stepping out in front of someone even if you have the light.

Hit and run is a felony. Call the cops!

Inked2009 0

ALL posts are required to say "today" it doesn't mean it actually happened today grow a brain.

I hope they prosecute her azz for running a red light. Cases like this are a good example why women shouldn't be allowed to drive cars.

MissCharlotte_fml 26

Yes because ONE WOMAN got in an accident. You know who else gets in accidents? Men. So maybe no one should drive.

Add running a red light to the charges as well!!!