By shiiiiit - 15/11/2009 09:23 - United States

Today, I was having trouble blowing out the last of the several candles on my bedside table. Exasperated, I blew as hard as I could, which sent hot wax from the other candles shooting into the air, all over my face and into my eyes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 166
You deserved it 12 523

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wait, if you were BLOWING how did it end up back on your face..? oh, and by the way, very original name OP.. :P

Comments

fotc77 0

ummm how is that physically possible?

hbgoddard 0

YDI for breaking the laws of physics. YDI for not being able to blow out the candle on your first try. YDI for posting an obviously fake story. YDI for being an out of shape dumbass. I wish I could click that button four times...

ArielTheMermaid 17

you're stupid. did you not stop to consider thy maybe she was standing ABOVE the candles? where does it say she's fat? and blowing out candles can be hard. people these days, seriously.

Mx_Rider 6

+ydi for not being skillfull at blowing "things" ungrateful twat.

The poster is a moron either way you look at it. 1. Burning candles for extended periods of time increases the risk for a fire. 2. Putting your face directly vertical above the flame increases your risk for flame and wax burns. 3. Putting your face directly vertical over a pool of hot wax and blowing hard is just plain stupid. The wax will splash back up as you disturb the surface tension. Methinks the poster should invest in those battery-operated flameless candles. They're practically idiot-proof.

EDIT: don't know why it posted my comment under this one. It's unrelated. Apologies.

pinkkloverr 0

ouch. that's happened to me a few times. fyl. :/

Exasperated???? How many damn candles did you have on your bedside table?? Really you are worn out because you had to blow out maybe 5 small candles? If you had more than 5...goodness you are strange. And wouldn't the hot wax go the other way towards where you were blowing? Are you extremely fat? because that would be a better excuse rather than saying there were just too many candles.

gigi2009 0
Domadin 0

How does that work? Wouldn't the wax go opposite from you?