By shiiiiit - 15/11/2009 09:23 - United States

Today, I was having trouble blowing out the last of the several candles on my bedside table. Exasperated, I blew as hard as I could, which sent hot wax from the other candles shooting into the air, all over my face and into my eyes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 166
You deserved it 12 523

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wait, if you were BLOWING how did it end up back on your face..? oh, and by the way, very original name OP.. :P

Comments

Having trouble blowing several "candles" all at once? The "wax" hit you in the face? I think we've all learned a valuable lesson about fellatio, yes?

when you blow something doesn't it go away from you. ????

YDI for referring to your BF's penis as a candle and semen as wax.

3smyluckynumber 0

totally happened to me... gets in your eyelashes and shit... ugh i feel ya homes!!!!

who the **** has candles beside there bed????

and why all the fat comments? what does that have to do with candles? People are such assholes.

Ok...seriously...I don't know HOW you were blowing those candles...but usually, air goes AWAY from you, and if it blows hot wax AWAY from you with it...you must blow candles out in a REALLY weird way...

Also...if it were the last of the candles...the wax from the other would have solidified by then. It takes about 3seconds to harden. It may still be warm, but not liquid enough to go everywhere when you blow on it, let alone something near it.

It takes more than 3 seconds for wax to harden. If a candle is burning more than an hour the wax is super liquefied and will easily splash you in the face if you stood above it to blow it out.

Sandgrl 3

Totally agree. What she just said defies the laws of physics.

ryguy997 0

if u were on ur bed or horizontal to them if you blew them the wax would go away from you. If you blew from above, you're Retarded.