By D - 04/12/2011 07:46 - United States

Today, I was having a rough day and decided to go out for a walk at 1 a.m. to clear my head. I ended up being driven home by two cops, who thought I was prostituting myself at the truck stop. When we arrived, they had a nice conversation with my parents. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 651
You deserved it 5 579

Same thing different taste

Top comments

When the cops asked if you were a prostitute you should have said, " that depends, how much are you willing to pay?"

In these times did you really think "going for a walk at 1am to clear your head" would really turn out well?

Comments

There's so many prostitutes at the truck stops in Connecticut. They're ******* everywhere. Don't be offended.

Mr_Matsubayashi 7

I know how you feel. I am a creepy looking person and can't leave my house without having a run in with the police. People are too paranoid. All i want is to be left alone.

hateevryone 14

that's crazy. damn cops assume everything.

Here4theshow 17

So what were you wearing then?

YoshiXclusive 0

You must be one hot woman and your mom too.

Were you walking around in your underwear?

BAHAHAHA leave it to my best friend to do shit like this ;) **** the cops in our town dollface

Why would you walk o a truck stop at 1am in the firs place? I'll assume you were also wearing skimpy clothing because the cops thought you were a prostitute. Why do both these things? Bad planning.

And fyi to all the idiots that think they know what they are talking about. Sweatpants sweatshirt and sneakers are not consideref provocative last time I checked. And she wasn't at the truck stop she was walking by. Thanks

Make sure you don't make yourself look stupid with your comment before you go calling everyone else stupid. None of us actually know if you're friends with OP; with a username like "D", OP could be anyone and you could just be some attention seeking or assuming asshole.

Actually dollface that's my best friend. And the only attention seeking asshole in this scenario is you considering you decided to comment on it.

Oh, puh-lease. You must at least see the fact there is no proof you're OP's best friend, right? Take the bloody stick out of your ass. Don't call people 'dollface' just to be a snot, mmkay?