By Spac3Ghost - 28/12/2009 17:08 - China

Today, I was having a conversation with my girlfriend about having kids. We were outside a hotel in front of those rotating glass doors. One of my friends ran at me as a joke, screaming like a caveman. I freaked out in a high pitched squeal, and tried to run inside the hotel. I ran in the wrong way. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 628
You deserved it 26 314

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did we really need to know about talking to your gf about having kids??? FYL for being a dork

glasswater 0

This is a) not an FML and b) horribly written and pretty much unintelligible. But from what I can deduce, you can't figure out revolving doors, which is sad. Don't think about having children again until you can figure out how to enter and exit a building.

Comments

the first sentence of this FML is entirely unnecessary. The fact you were discussing having kids with your gf has NOTHING to do with you running at revolving doors the wrong way. It distracts from the FML. Short and sweet, guys. "Today I was standing outside a set of revolving doors with my girlfriend, when a friend ran at me screaming like a caveman. I freaked out and turned to run through the doors. I ran at them the wrong way. FML"

Hmmm I like yours better than the OP's, LilaBear, but I do kind of miss the "high pitched squeal". Can you add that back?

Spac3Ghost 0

lol thank you =) in my hopeless defence, ill state that it was my first fml posted =) haha but ill keep to topic next time =)

unknownT123 0

YDI for being random, retarded and totally unnecessary. FML for reading this.

Spac3Ghost 0

lol FYL for commenting on this too =P

... I didn't get WTF that meant. Why was the first line even necessary? What do you mean you "ran in the wrong way"? How is this an FML? Are you retarded?

BaBiiSpAnKy821 0
Spac3Ghost 0

what do you mean? this happens to you? =/

Shy2Say 0

Why have a kid if you already act like one?

picturing that is fun to do :) I can just see you smashing into the door and then it pushing you around in circles...

Spac3Ghost 0

haha didnt push me in circles =)....more like my head stopping the door and me flying back on the floor =)

So what did the first sentence have to do anything?

When I was in China they had strange rotating doors. The doors were only split into 2 sections instead of three or four, and there was a bit of lip (like extra glass that extended from the partitions and curved around) and my friend kept running into that extra piece of door while trying to get out.