By farmingman - 14/04/2016 23:24 - United States

Today, I was hauling cow shit. I had a car following me very closely, so I turned on the spreader to get them to back off. It was a cop. I got pulled over in a tractor for spraying cow shit on a cop car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 959
You deserved it 25 436

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Well at least you hopefully got the cop to stop tailgating people now.

SargeRho 6

Looks like that cop got...real tired of your shit. I'll see myself out.

MidnightMusic53 37

I know how annoying it is when people tailgate, but flinging anything that could obstruct their view just puts you in an even more dangerous situation. They could go right into the back of you much easier. The best thing to do is to pull over if it is safe to do so and let the jerks pass. Hopefully both you and the cop have learned your lessons.

The person would have to be a complete idiot to think that an obstructed view= "I should drive faster and possibly up into the next person's ass or an object. (a sign, curb, etc)The more likely reaction instead of speeding panic is slow down and try to pull over, get out and clean it off. FYL OP.

You'd think that would be everyones reaction. But some idiots will actually decide that they can see "well enough" to keep driving. I know this from experience after having ridden in the car with my sister when her windshield was so frosted over you couldn't even make out the hood of the car from the drivers side.

Some people panic and floor it by accident. Don't speak for every driver.

You don't have to drive faster to cause an accident. With an obstructed view, you might not see the vehicle in front slow down for a curve, or TAKE a curve for that matter. Things can happen quickly.

Tailgaters are annoying, everyone knows that. That doesn't mean you should make a road situation dangerous.

There's really no excuse for releasing part of your load on someone. YDI

You should get your Shit together op

Ydi big time. That was a certified dick move. That and not moving to shoulder to let them pass. Karma is a bitch :)

After my own incident with a semi trying to bully my little car, I would have to say YDI. Just because you are a big vehicle does not mean you are entitled to the road. I'm sure the cop was probably making sure nothing bad happened behind you and then you just had to be a dick. No sympathy.

By "bully" do you mean "how dare he be on a road I'm traveling on!" ? I don't know how many times people have tried to race around me, flash their lights, tailgate and just go completely nuts because they think I'm the slow guy and can't see the dozen cars that are bumper to bumper in front of me. I've had a guy in a classic Corvette pass me on the shoulder at highway speeds only to find that we're in the beginning of a construction zone. I once had a guy roar around me at at least 90 mph (in a 55) only to find that a slow poke state trooper was the car in front of me. We were both doing 58ish. 90% of car/semi crashes are the fault of the car. Most of them from impatience. Increasingly, from cellphone use. (I drive semi, just to be clear)

brocho 26

I agree with both 24 and 88, depending on the circumstances. Yes, a lot of cars are assholes to semis, but there are also a few semi and other big truck drivers that can be pushy too. Either way, the guy in question was wrong to do what he did.