By Jake - 25/07/2009 04:17 - United States

Today, I was going to hang out with the girl I like, because she was leaving for the rest of the Summer. She had to cancel to go shopping with her grandma "all day." At 1 o'clock, she came online and told me how much fun she had with this guy I really don't like. She forgot that she lied to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 298
You deserved it 3 683

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dimkims 0

I can picture this as an FML from her view too, except hers would be a YDI. haha

At least you know that she's incredibly stupid. Keep that in mind if you still want to date her.

Comments

boo ****** hoo grow a pair and ask her out or forget it and move on

Siren_00 0

You really want to go out with someone who lies and then is too stupid to remember they did?

I think it is time to find a new crush...one with a higher IQ

F HER life for being a liar!! You should tell her "oh, I thought you were shopping with your grandmother", she'll be well ashamed!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Agree completely. Sorry OP, but not everyone wants to be your friend. It's her day, she can spend it with whoever she likes, and if she doesn't want to tell you what she's got planned that is entirely her choice. You must make her really uncomfortable if she feels she has to tell lies to get out of seeing you. o.O

GrimReaper973 0

Thats some bullshit, no girl should lie to a guy when they could just be straight up instead of wasting the guys time and hurting his feelings. So even if she feels uncomfortable that's no excuse to be a complete asshole. I knew someone like this you'll get over it in a while and if she chooses to lie in situations like that they're just gonna come back and bite her straight in the ass so don't pay the slightest bit of attention to this person because she is a BITCH and she'll be like that until something bites her in the ass.

rockmyworld 0

but it's not his problem. who cares.. tell her grandma. ask if they had fun shopping?

So you would have no problem when you and a female friend( that you liked, but she didn't know) plan to hang out one day, and you're friend has to cancel for a reason, but that reason ended up as a lie and spent it with another guy you hate? I get it that she has a choice on who she wants to date, but I would be pissed too if my friend lied to me when she had to cancel our plans.

That's better than if she told you and HADN'T forgotten she lied to you. FYL still.

hmm thats pretty sad and shes ****** up you shoudlve told her straight up that shes a lying bitch and laugh in her face. lol wtv life goes on shes just another girl !!

I offer my nerd hug, this has happened to me so many times. *Nerd Hugs* I offer condolences as well. When this happens to me, I pick up Namco Museum. Try it man, try it.

If shes that dumb to forget she lied to you, then you shouldn't like her.

sugar_bear 0

i agree with 15, 17, 20, and 25.