By well okay then - 20/05/2013 16:02 - Canada - Calgary

Today, I was going on a blind date with a girl. She walked up to the table, said "Nah, no thanks" and left. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 296
You deserved it 4 671

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

You need to count your blessings. She could have ordered several drinks, appetizers, a salad, an expensive entree and then dessert and coffee, watched you pay for the feast and then said, "Nah, no thanks." Move on, nothing to see here!

Mysterion345 11

ouch man that suck and what a bitch

Comments

Probably a gold digger or someone who thinks she is some hot shit.

She's going to end up with someone equally as shallow and close minded as herself. Be happy that you aren't wasting your time on such a shallow bitch.

Sorry to be off topic but why is your profile picture (seemingly) taken in a bathroom? I don't understand the obsession of taking photos of yourself in the same place that people take a shit.

What if someone walked in while you were taking that? Awkward xD

#55, to be fair, the username is "BROWN EYED" Girl

This was actually just a washroom. It has sinks but no toilets. It's connected to the bathroom in my dorm. But no one poops here!

She seems shallow, better off without.

perdix 29

Why is everyone jumping down the girl's throat? Maybe the poor girl has a bad self-image and was too intimidated by the magnificence of the OP and didn't feel worthy to be in his presence. Maybe she saw that he lied egregiously about himself online. And also not being attracted to someone says nothing about the person's own self-image. It's just honest, and this girl seems to be brutally so.

perdix 29

#76, I don't know why people lie on online dating sites, when they spot the lie in person, it's just going to be ugly. For my online dating picture, I photoshopped Carrot Top's head on Ron Jeremy's body. Suffice it to say that it didn't work out too well ;)

well...I wouldn't want to date someone like this...maybe you doged a bullet there

Hey, her loss for skipping on a free meal OP don't seat it!

catsie_fml 14

That's rude... Looks don't mean everything, she could have at least got to know you. At least you know that she's heartless.

First impressions count for a lot and they're very difficult to overcome. I think it would have been much more heartless and rude to sit down and order 4 pounds of lobster and whatever other expensive foods she can find on the menu, waste both their time and leave. She's not going out with OP to go out with OP, she's going out with OP to get the friend who set them up off her back. There's not many upsides to the situation and no real easy outs either.

seniorchang 16

Maybe she really disliked the table where you were seated. Or maybe the silverware wasn't polished to a high shine. Maybe it wasn't you she couldn't stomach.

Good for you! Hey, guys! Let's all chip in and buy this guy a trophy or a medal or something!