By Damn.... - 28/01/2011 19:26 - United States

Today, I was given the ultimate ultimatum: either I suffer excruciating stomach pains and remain a hostage to the porcelain whirlpool goddess, or I stop taking pain medication and face the wrath of a raging infection in my jaw. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 842
You deserved it 3 122

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Or option 3- go see a reputable factor who will treat the infection rather than just hurl a prescription for Vicodin at you like some two-bit hack. Jesus, I think some "doctors" get their MD degrees out of a ******* Cracker Jack box.

You have to choose between an infection and a goddess? Tsk, you've got to be kidding me, what are you whining about?!

Comments

Mourningstar 4

Been there, done them both. Ask for Phenagren (sp?), it is for horrible nausea......

knitjunkie 0

I've had side effect issues with medications that I've explained to the doctors and every time I have either been told that I was wrong because "That medication doesn't do that" or to just not take it. It's possible that the OP has the same problem.

loski87 4

This FML had wonderful wording. It just rolled off the tongue. Oh right, and FYL.

Are you taking NSAIDs? Try switching to a paracetamol/codeine combination?

melibear89 7

you forgot to mention that if the infection is left untreated it will destroy your jaw bone if it is not treated and if the infection gets into your blood it'll kill you. i use to work in a dental office saw lots of infected mouths.