By Damn.... - 28/01/2011 19:26 - United States

Today, I was given the ultimate ultimatum: either I suffer excruciating stomach pains and remain a hostage to the porcelain whirlpool goddess, or I stop taking pain medication and face the wrath of a raging infection in my jaw. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 842
You deserved it 3 122

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Or option 3- go see a reputable factor who will treat the infection rather than just hurl a prescription for Vicodin at you like some two-bit hack. Jesus, I think some "doctors" get their MD degrees out of a ******* Cracker Jack box.

You have to choose between an infection and a goddess? Tsk, you've got to be kidding me, what are you whining about?!

Comments

yourlifesfucked 0

Love it. The guy calling someone stupid doesn't know how to form the infinitive of a verb. Too stupid TO realize, as in, "You are too stupid to realize that by attacking or questioning someone's intelligence in any way leaves you fair game for the same treatment."

sematariux 7
blayke96 8

Keep taking your pain meds and take something else to stop the vomiting, like finigrin.

Try weed. It actually works to control pain.

The antibiotics have probably wiped out the good bacteria in your digestive tract. Take some probiotic pills and eat yogurt with live cultures.

rusrsbrah 0

I like how you assume he didn't already do this. ever thought there may not be an alternative? good job broski. OP I suggest some probiotics to counteract the anti-biotics. Large doeses of anti-biotics can give you diarreah due to them killing the good bacteria in your digestive system. Taking probiotics will help to replenish good bacteria in your digestive system and help ease the runs. hope this helps. I'll repost this in a non-replying post.

boatkicker 4

He's not having a problem with the antibiotics, he's having a problem with pain medication, or with them combined.

yourlifesfucked 0

Why the hell is everyone so eager to blame the doctor? Every idiot knows you don't treat infections with pain killers. The OP is probably on antibiotics as well. For that matter, it could be that the antibiotics are causing the nausea / diarrhea. Would you guys prefer that the doctor NOT prescribe painkillers for someone in pain? That sounds alot more douchey than a doctor prescribing a medicine that carries side effects.

mattitucklove01 0

please call the doctor and tell him what's going on and get help soon ! feel better !