By Damn.... - 28/01/2011 19:26 - United States

Today, I was given the ultimate ultimatum: either I suffer excruciating stomach pains and remain a hostage to the porcelain whirlpool goddess, or I stop taking pain medication and face the wrath of a raging infection in my jaw. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 842
You deserved it 3 122

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Or option 3- go see a reputable factor who will treat the infection rather than just hurl a prescription for Vicodin at you like some two-bit hack. Jesus, I think some "doctors" get their MD degrees out of a ******* Cracker Jack box.

You have to choose between an infection and a goddess? Tsk, you've got to be kidding me, what are you whining about?!

Comments

Take omeprazole along your medicines (as a matter of fact, you should take it when your are following a long/medium term treatment with pills, specially NSAIDs and antibiotics). It will protect your stomach and ease the pain and the other side-effects. I'm not a doctor but I do have a stomach illness due to use of NSAIDs, so I know what I'm talking about.

wouldn't the pain killer block the stomach pain too?

well... it kinda sounds like they are trapped on the toilet, probably using a laptop or smart phone, so probably not.

inuyasha1618 7

Excuse them for using a vocabulary..

cameront777 0

smoke some cannabis that'll cure ya

meridius4510 4

hey, I'd rather have the squirts than lose my mandible (jaw bone)

Ur doc sucks-try meclizine and a full stomach

Wow, am I the only one who really appreciates the articulate wording of this FML? Because it is quite brilliant.