By Anonymous - 16/03/2013 06:19 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was getting intimate with my boyfriend, when my upstairs neighbor decided to take the longest piss known to man. He moaned the entire time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 667
You deserved it 4 832

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iLike2Teabag 27

Hey, sometimes relieving yourself can feel better than sex.

Comments

trellz17 19

Use his moans for stimulation.

Nikkitaria 9

Come moan OP. If you can hear him piss, he can hear you do a lot more.

if the walls are thin enough for you to hear him pissing then you probs shouldnt be getting too intimate at your place

Then where? Thin walls would not stop me doing what I like in my own home.

Then he can moan and piss too. But this seems to put OP ill at ease, so we are saying: consider others, baceause he has to listen to OP too.

Oh, kids, no need to piss and moan about it. By the way, if you are living in a place, you pretty much have the right to do what the **** you wanna do -- within reason, of course. If I went to my neighbor and told him/her to stop getting intimate with whomever they are getting intimate, I can almost guarantee that I will receive a big fat "**** you."

well thats funny. Payback can be a b!tch. Just wait till he's least expecting it

Just laugh it off. Have a good time together. Don't worry about everything being perfect.

maybe he wanted to take part in a moaning competition..

I don't know where you live but usually you shouldn't be able to to hear someone piss even of they are in the next room never mind upstairs.

This reminds me of a Ghostface Killah line from "Alex": "Took a piss/ the shit felt like a nut" True story -- when you gotta piss *that* bad, it feels reeeeeal good when you're relieved.