By Megan - 17/06/2012 19:38 - United Kingdom - Neath

Today, I was forced to listen and politely nod with a smile on my face, as my boss droned on and on, explaining that everything in the universe is slowly getting bigger, aside from him, because he's never felt so short before. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 578
You deserved it 2 315

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sympathize with him! maybe he'll give you a raise for that?

Just, remember that you're standing on a planet that's evolving..... Always look on the bright side of life!

Comments

Just, remember that you're standing on a planet that's evolving..... Always look on the bright side of life!

EvilTwerp 12

Your mom is standing on evolution, you fucktard.

DontModMeDammit 10

Tell your boss there is such thing as male enhancement pills.

Why do you have to listen to this? Because he is your boss? He keeps you from your work and when you'd be having a conversation like that he would not be happy with it. They like to play with the power. But still, to shut him up. Buy some pills for his problem. You have treatment for that. ;)

They have great mileage... If u kno what I mean (;

KRS_13 0

Dang I missed what #7 said..

And don't forget the universe is expanding at an extreme rate. Individual atoms and atom formations aren't though. He should hire some shorter employees.

kewlkate 9

All I can think about is that I hope your boss doesn't read FML's, OP. That might turn out badly of he does.

I hate not being able to read moderated comments. I feel like I'm missing something.

2, I agree with you. Furthermore, she could gave drowned him out, in her head, and think of other things to herself. That's what I always did when listening to mundane rambling lol.

kikiwi_fml 9

That conversation actually sounds like it could have been interesting.

Yeah right. We all have to nod and smile along to our bosses.

Oh i'm sorry 3 do we need to make it more interesting for you? How bout while the boss is talking OP gets his wallet stolen by a co-worker? Or While the boss is talking he tries to kiss OP and when OP rejects him/her OP gets fired? There you happy? Jeez i actually found the FML pretty funny

^ hey buddy, No one was talking to you so just calm the **** down.

Sympathize with him! maybe he'll give you a raise for that?

I sympathized for him, that is when I read it as 'everything in the world is getting bigger except for me.' for some reason, I didn't take it as height. ..

Get him heels, they'll add height AND style to his daily wardrobe...but they'll also probably get you fired as well and you may end up homeless...

Actually, only objects as large as clusters and superclusters are moving apart as a result of the big bang. Closer objects are held together by gravity.

Just remember that you get paid for it.

PYLrulz 17

Sounds like more FML's from the Dilbert World. Pointy Haired Bosses can be a bitch to listen and deal with

ohwellwhyme 2
the_enigma1019 1

Oh god, it's happening sooner than I thought, prepare, the end of the world is upon us!

It takes a small man to complain about something like that...

Nod and agree, easy way to make money.