By foreveralone - 23/07/2013 09:51 - New Zealand - Torbay

Today, I was finally asked out on a date after a year of being single. Turns out he got the wrong number. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 961
You deserved it 3 547

Same thing different taste

Top comments

...there's always more fish in the sea, right?

So how long has perdix been in your basement noor?

Comments

Trisha_aus 15

Noor you can't say that while I'm here..you've been my girl crush for over a year now

If it was someone you know, you shouldn't feel down unless you were crushing on them. And if it was a random number.. " Hey, want to go out for an ice cream cone? " " Sure! Where do you want to meet? " " Uh.. There is only one ice cream store in town :) " " Huh? You're not in New York? " " '..Gretchen? This is Sam. Is this you? " " No.. This is Lisa. " " Oh! I'm sorry. Then goodbye. " " DON'T LEAVE ME, SAM! "

If I were you, I would get my gear on, get made up and go shark huntin'... Go get the man you want. It's not unusual these days for a woman to approach a man and initiate things. After all, that's what equality's all about.

Indeed. My biggest disappointment with Feminism or Women's Lib (or whatever label you wish to use) is that generally women still expect the men to make the first move - yet men have learnt respect (well, a lot have) and don't want to come across as a creep hitting on single gals. Get out there and mingle!

Well there's your problem, you live in New Zealand land.

rebellionwars 11

I've been single for 17 years, get over it and stop whining.