By Anonymous - 13/08/2012 18:48 - United Kingdom - Goole

Spicy
Today, I was feeling really down, so I texted my boyfriend, hoping to get some emotional support. He texted me back twenty minutes later, asking for nude pictures. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 052
You deserved it 5 211

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Send a picture of a nude GUY from google ;) see how he likes that lol

Comments

Hey now, maybe he was going to give you Confidence and change your emotional issue.

coolbrony12 3

Maybe he'll return the favor!

The first mistake was Texting. Second, you contacted your BOY friend -- males have no concept of emotional support, other than it increases their chances of getting lucky.

Epikouros 31

Actually, the boyfriend's request was less demanding than the OP's. People who ask for emotional support whenever they're feeling down are immature, self-centered leeches. If you know someone like that, never give them your phone number!

happyvocal 1

This is so ignorant, I hope no one will take your comment seriously. There is a difference between attention-seeking, and looking to others for comfort. This is her boyfriend, for Christ's sake, that's not even remotely attention-seeking. Maybe she was just having a bad day. For all we know, the OP could have depression, which sucks pretty damn bad from personal experience. My advice for you, is to avoid speaking out when you have no idea what you're talking about.

loves2fight 5

If I ever did this to my girlfriend I hope she would break up with me. Cause she would deserve better...

elizaboo28 2

It might have possibly been his friend. Ive been in this same situation b4 lol