By Anonymous - 10/05/2015 13:47 - United States

Today, I was feeling pretty, so I wore a skirt for the first time in years. Two hours later, my thighs hurt from slapping together so much. I no longer feel pretty. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 654
You deserved it 5 263

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey you should still feel pretty!!! It doesn't matter your size, that happens to several people even if they're the skinniest person you've ever laid eyes on.

I've heard that a plain stick of deodorant can help with chafing etc... You go rock that skirt!

Comments

Wear some tights! They are sexy and stop your legs touching! Woo!

If your legs are chunky enough to rub together while you walk, wear bike-pants under your skirt. For pencil skirts, pantyhose (or those leggins made of similar material) might be better. Stops chafing, and if its windy you don't end up flashing your undies.

Lush body powder helps a lot with thigh rub, plus it smells really good! Makes your skin feel all silky and doesn't wear off quickly. It isn't cheap though.

Simple answer to that question. If you are overweight, that's bad, if you'ryou're not overweight and your skin is taut and unwrinkled it might just be that you've been gifted.

Try wearing a pair of shorts under the skirt. That's what I do.

ironik69 31

Skirts can be fun. Twirling in them is a sure fire way to make yourself smile.

That's normal, that doesn't necessarily mean you're fat. Don't worry.