By hockusa3 - 11/09/2014 15:44 - United States - Silver Spring

Today, I was driving to the DMV to take a test, after getting some points removed from my license. On the way there, I got a speeding ticket and got my license suspended completely. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 451
You deserved it 52 756

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Koizumiii 23

You certainly wouldn't have passed anyway...

0d987f6t54gu321 4

Try learning to drive how you're supposed to. That might help.

Comments

A heavy foot on the gas pedal doed that. Sucks you got a ticket but YDI.

Ydi for speeding, kind of a dumbass move

you never learn from your mistakes ..don't you...

OhReallyNow2000 6

Oh boy... Another person that will never learn the rules when driving. YDI.

Speeding or driving slow makes you dangerous to those drivers who have sense enough to follow traffic laws ( regardless if they agree with them).

Hiimhaileypotter 52

I agree, someone who is driving too slow is dangerous as well. I don't drive slow, I drive the speed limit or a little higher and I've been passed on a double yellow line two times in the past 2 months - due to people who obviously have road rage and are too damn impatient. The speed limit was 45 each time, and I was driving around 50. They got fed up with going a little over the speed limit, apparently, and went around me. Unfortunately there was nothing I could do, because even if I gave the police the makes, models, and license plate numbers, they can't prove who was driving the car. I wish a cop had been watching so they would've gotten tickets, but sadly they got away with it this time.

Tickets don't discourage speeders i say we lock it so thier cars can only go the speed limit. Only after the 3rd offense though, and remove it after 6 months. Then if they speed again it becomes permanent.

I don't know how people can vote your life sucks... Clearly you deserved it... Sure like most people I'm not a saint behind the wheel like most people but I still have enough of a head on my shoulders to limit my speeding... And the fact that you got one while driving to get demerits taken off, you've got no one to blame but yourself... He'll in the two years I've driven my audi I've only gotten one speeding ticket...

Yeah there's no way all that was not you own fault. YDI

ydi for not getting a radar detector (jk, speeding tickets are dumb though)

yeah, I agree, they are, people should speed everywhere, school zone? bugger it, just do 60 mp/h through it

Some people shouldn't drive. Please save us and dont get behind the wheel again.

"good you are fault bro lol." Sorry I'm not a grammar Nazi. That was just so bad I couldn't help myself. It should be "good it's your fault bro lol." Or it could also be "good you're at fault bro lol. " Again sorry I just couldn't help myself haha =).

If it's supposed to be the second sentence then I retract my statement. Mostly because that would mean you just forgot to type a word. Again I'm not a grammar Nazi, or an asshole, or a troll. I just couldn't help myself hahaha.

billiejoe7 10

Wouldn't there be a comma after "good"?