By Anonymous - 01/11/2009 05:44 - Australia

Today, I was driving my child to school when the car let out a huge bang. It shuddered to a halt. My son started laughing. I asked him what was funny but he wouldn't tell me. The car wouldn't start. I called RACV and they told me the problem. My son had rolled 9 golf balls into the exhaust pipe. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 155
You deserved it 3 953

Same thing different taste

Top comments

when I was a kid , I was washing our car and i put the hose up the exhaust pipe lol.

Comments

fancypantsninja 0

YDI for having kids...but no im kidding children r a joy

Did your son's rolling nine balls into the exhaust pipe exhaust you? Get some balls and punish him until you've exhausted all your options! Take away his playground balls and discipline him until you're exhausted yourself.

Beatings are fun but don't really solve anything. Shove nine balls up his ass and see if he finds THAT funny.

i agree with #31 and #24, both brilliant idea's to handle your children, take notes on this site, parents.

StealthStorm67 0

Someone needs some disciplinary ass-whoopings

I'm sorry, but that's a little hilarious. I probably would have done the same as that kid when I was little. Let creative minds grow! haha! (and remember- you're the adult!)

#9 - hot dayum that was amazing. I actually loled

Just stop giving him rides from now on :P

make sure u beat him until he pisses blood. that'll teach him a lesson!

Too bad it's fake... anyone with common sense or anyone who's ever seen the mythbusters where they cover this exact topic, would know it, too.

Fake. Exhaust pressures would force out most any foreign object, especially something small like golf balls that can easily be rolled in or out. Also, since they are smaller than the diameter of the exhaust, they wouldn't block enough gases to affect the engine. Finally, IF they did block enough to affect the engine, it wouldn't be a sudden bang, the engine would just stall from being unable to have full combustion.