By phoenixditch - 23/05/2013 07:13 - United States - Burke

Today, I was ditched by the guy I flew over two thousand miles to see. His excuse? "I'm just tired. I want to go home and sleep" Later, he checked in at a bar right down the street from the hotel on Facebook. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 891
You deserved it 5 616

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I feel like there isn't enough information here. I wonder how long you knew him and how involved you two were.

WhisperSoflty 20

Here's what you do: get all dolled up (I'm talking rock star gorgeous) and head over there. Then proceed to ignore him completely and flirt with any other cutie you want. Make that lazy douchewaffle eat his heart out!

Comments

yankeesfancg 13

Maybe the guy is married or something and didn't really expect the op to show up

If you flew all that way to see me I wouldn't ignore you. I don't care how clingy you are.

Unless you two are basically strangers (ie not together, friends or even acquaintances) that was a dick move on his part. OP, I'm sure there are guys who are far more worth your time and not a 2,000 mile flight away.

Why would you travel 2000 miles for someone who your not even close enough to stay with?

Well meet him at the bar...unless I misread something...

Seems like you didn't have you're ducks in a row before you flew over to god knows where, to meet a weirdo

A girl I like a lot is leaving for California soon for a guy. I hope the same thing doesn't happen to her! Sorry OP. :(

I hate to say it but I would just drop it. However if you really want to continue this then give him some space. Sounds like you might have scared him.

I fail to see where she said she isn't in a relationship. Using the term 'guy' instead of bf doesn't mean he is not her bf. Its really to bad you're either so needy u flew 2000miles to see a guy who isnt that into you and is scared now knowing that you are that insane or that he is such a dick who blew u off after arranging for u to go visit!

I feel confident based on the fact she used 'guy' instead of 'boyfriend' or 'lover I haven't seen in <days/weeks/months>' that it's not a boyfriend. Add that to the fact she didn't mention why she wasn't staying with him. Both of which could have easily fit in the FML. But I could be wrong in my assumption. Having said that, if I flew 2000 miles to be with my girlfriend I wouldn't be staying in a hotel. At least, not alone.

rokolodo 10

People here are saying "talk it out" Come on take a hint, never stay around where you are not wanted. His lose, move on.