By what the actual fuck - 11/08/2012 16:38 - United States - Puyallup

Today, I was debating with my now ex-boyfriend over the ethics of using torture in interrogations of suspected criminals. It took just ten minutes before he freely admitted that he'd have no problem "torturing the shit" out of me if he even suspected I was seeing another man. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 901
You deserved it 4 063

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Well, she did say he's "now her ex."

One day she'll wake up with a bag over her head in a dark room with her Ex.

kut17 11

Don't cheat on him. Problem solved.

dominic1221 6

Not the point, and the key word's "suspected." Hey, your username means "****" in Dutch. That's pretty fitting.

Why would you say that negative stuff wasn't needed your comment should have ended at "suspected".

dominic1221 6

Why would you post on FML when you're 11 years old and should be fast asleep in your racecar bed, sunshine?

6, that wasn't very necessary, don't be rude

Oh my god, when did Carebears enter the FML commenter society?

48- 6 is just pointing out a fact in ****'s username

Steve95401 49

I don't think any of you picked up that OP referred to him as her now ex-boyfriend.

52, Carebears? I'm no carebear, I just thought it was rude, but now I'm not sure if 6 was actually calling 2 that, or just pointing out was his username meant. 48, oh ok, thanks for clearing that up!

About the earlier comment, it doesn't seem like anyone born in the 21st century should be using FML.

JustDerpin 11

Try this argument: torture doesn't work; your victim will tell you what you want to hear, regardless of whether it's true or not.

No, he did a flying somersault over it and about 20 buses.

Your picture fits perfect with your comment.

He tried to QWOP over it- but just fell on it.

fylx100 19

Good thing you left him. You never know, if he would torture you for cheating on him, then something else you do could trigger him into torturing you. FYL

Just be faithful or run away and never look back

boycrazy30007 12

You expect her to either stay with a psychopath or abandon her life and everyone she knows and love?!? Remind me to NEVER take advice from you...

Pretty sure 7 meant just run away from the boyfriend. Which OP did, as he is the "now ex-boyfriend".

saIty 17

Oh my gosh. Does he mean the tickle torture? The one where one gets tickled until one ***** oneself?

BDSM-your boyfriend's version of getting you back. But seriously, don't take people who make threats like that lightly. There are too many crazies out there.

Dude, the whole point is that kink is consensual and enjoyable for all parties. Torture isn't consensual or enjoyable.

You're right. I was trying to take a bad situation and maybe put a small smile on a few people's faces. Me=fail But I do know where the OP is coming from. My family has been doing interventions for a year between my grandfather and grandmother. 50+ years of marriage and he still threatens to kill her. And he's not playing around either. We had emergency plans set and ready to go if he made any violent move towards her. Still, most of the time, we are unaware of what is going on when they are alone, and what he does to her. Bruises show up mysteriously on her. Cops can't do anything because she denies everything. It's not a good situation for women to get into relationships where the man is ultra-possessive and violent. Cautionary tale, my dears...don't put yourselves in that position.

Ten minutes? It took him that long? Ida come to that conclusion in less than 60 seconds!

missamazinggg 12

"ms*amazinggg*" I'm guessing you're conceited .

I am hoping they have fml in prison because I don't want someone like you walking the same streets I do!

I'm glad you (I'm assuming because of "ex") left him. Some girls flat out deny that they're in an unhealthy relationship. Good job for realizing what he said wasn't appropriate and dumping him(: