By tooembarrassed - 12/02/2016 15:13 - Australia - Brisbane

Today, I was cuddling with the man I've been seeing, and he started caressing the mammoth of all pimples on my back. He continued fondling me while lecturing me on the dangers of skin cancer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 183
You deserved it 1 992

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ali_Br_fml 33

Wow, they always go right to the most embarrassing parts. He couldn't just leave it be? My boyfriend always seems to zone in on the thing I'm trying to hide most.

Comments

First to thumbs down your comment. Leave the first comment for something clever and funny, dude. Come on.

Ali_Br_fml 33

Wow, they always go right to the most embarrassing parts. He couldn't just leave it be? My boyfriend always seems to zone in on the thing I'm trying to hide most.

Amen, why does he like stroking my flabby tummy?

The bits you are most self conscious about probably never enter your partners mind. They are probably more than happy with every part of your body.

Actually not really. He was purposely pointing out something that the op was most likely embarrassed about and acne can't even lead to skin cancer, so his comments made no sense. He did nothing but point out op's flaws and probably embarrass her. Not cool.

#26, I thought it seemed obvious that he thought it was a mole or some sort of skin tag or lesion. Who rubs a pimple? That's gross.

aeryn97 17

but...pimples don't lead to skin cancer...sunburns do... :/ fyl

he probably thought it was a mole, they are a sign of skin cancer if raised above the surface

that's not necessarily true #7, the warning signs include asymmetry, border, color, and diameter. They are the ABCD's of melanoma!

aeryn97 17

yes for moles...not pimples. most people can tell between a zit and a mole

nonsensical 26

Did he not know it was a pimple?

A number of things #11. It could have been epidermoid cyst for all he knew. Dr. Pimple popper anyone?

At least he has your health in mind...in a kinda weird way.

Just be glad he didn't try to use it as a third nipple...

...I just got an image of him sucking and it exploding in his mouth. Thank you for sending my imagination on another cring-worthy ride.

Thanks for describing the image. We all wanted to imagine it. /sarc

Nope. That's disgusting. All aboard the Nope Train to Fuckthatville