Boomer humor

By Vlad - 05/01/2023 12:00

Today, the guy who owes me $300 put a meme on Facebook that said, “In 2023, I’m gonna move on from the past, so if I owe you money, sorry but I’ve moved on.” FML
I agree, your life sucks 915
You deserved it 516

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What an idea! … I’m calling Mastercard and telling them of my resolution… I’m sure they will understand and let bygones be bygones.

You need kneecaps to move on. It'd be a shame if something were to happen to his kneecaps before he paid you the $700 he owes you.

Comments

What an idea! … I’m calling Mastercard and telling them of my resolution… I’m sure they will understand and let bygones be bygones.

You need kneecaps to move on. It'd be a shame if something were to happen to his kneecaps before he paid you the $700 he owes you.

Seriously, These are my rules about loaning money: (1) Never loan money you cannot afford to lose. (2) Never loan anyone over $20 without having them sign a piece of paper acknowledging the loan and when they are to pay you back. You can take that to small claims court if necessary to force them to pay. Without documentation, your “friend” never intended to pay you back. They are not a friend, they use people. Some people ask for “loans” as a form of begging but have zero intention of paying the debt back. It’s best when asked for a loan, just tell them you’re sorry but you are tapped out too or have bills to pay. (Never boast or brag about having money, and if anyone asks just say you are “getting by”.)

for future if you ever lend money know you won't get it back ever. it's a 1% chance you get paid back. that's why either give them the money instead of a loan or don't give money out at all.