By jimbop - 23/05/2009 17:48 - Canada

Today, I was cuddling in bed with my girlfriend after a night of heavy drinking. She rolled towards me, looked me in the eyes and sweetly said, "I love you". Her morning breath was so bad that I had to jump up and rush to the bathroom to vomit, leaving a trail along the way. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 890
You deserved it 10 314

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bonafidehustler 0

Yeah, this would definitely be way funnier from her perspective.

Eh, I wanted to throw up before from smelling someone's bad breath. But also, if you were both drinking the night before, throwing up in the morning isn't that difficult to do. Anything could've pushed you over, whether it'd be breakfast, noise, or your girlfriend's breath. Now, if you hadn't been drinking, then... FYL. There's a difference.

Comments

twilax101 0

#1 & #5. No one gives a shit. Uhm. Explain when your both sober?

Dude, that's cold. After a night of drinking man, I'm sure your's was none the better! Fail for even making this a FML. FHL coz you're totally unreasonable... In all fairness tho, she shud've known her breath was bad and kept quite or brushed first!

How does someone have bad breath SO BAD that it makes someone vomit? Heavy drinking or not, that is hardcore bad breath FYL indeed

It IS possible to throw up because of someones bad breath. i actually saw it on 1000 ways to die. a woman had tape over her mouth and had no way of taking it off. someone with really bad breath( with halitosis) spoke in her face. it was basically scientificaly explained how she could throw up just by bad breath. she ended up basically choking on her vomit and I'm sure its as bad as morning breath (halitosis). theres no way he can control whether he theows up or not (unless intentional) so dont throw it so much on OP.

"Today, I rolled over to tell my boyfriend I love him. He immediately got out of bed and ran to puke, leaving a trail for me to clean. FML"

Eh, I wanted to throw up before from smelling someone's bad breath. But also, if you were both drinking the night before, throwing up in the morning isn't that difficult to do. Anything could've pushed you over, whether it'd be breakfast, noise, or your girlfriend's breath. Now, if you hadn't been drinking, then... FYL. There's a difference.

Today, I was cuddling in bed with my boyfriend after a night of heavy drinking. I rolled towards him, and said, "I love you". He jumped up and rushed to the bathroom to vomit, leaving a trail along the way. FML

KaY_mer_James 0

She obviously doesn't know that girls get up before their boyfriends and brush their teeth, then get back in bed !