By orilykid - 31/10/2012 17:23 - United States - Richmond

Today, I was cleaning out my roof's gutter, which was full of leaves. There was an especially big pile, and when I started scooping it up, I felt something squishy. Turns out those leaves were covering the remains of a rotting squirrel. I can't stop smelling it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 092
You deserved it 1 957

Same thing different taste

Top comments

loserboii 11

Use that dead squirrel for Halloween decorations. That'll really scare the kids!

Comments

Karma21 4

And this is why I shoot every pest I see near my house .

Since when are squirrels pests? I call them, "dinner."

Yeah... That's how you end up accidentally killing your neighbor's pet cat and getting sued on Judge Judy.

13 - Just so you know, squirrels are terribly territorial. Every time you kill one, another will take its place. Having a squirrel (or two) in your yard, will keep other squirrels out of your yard. You're just basically replacing one squirrel with another. You're still going to have squirrels. Doesn't sound worth the time/effort/bullets to me. Unless you enjoy hurting small animals, at which point I'll redirect you to the symptoms of psychopathy.

There must've been a lot of leaves if they were able to cover up the smell.

perdix 29

Well, you shouldn't be wearing it as a mustache, then. Sorry about the smell, but your Mario costume is just spectacular!

aussieaccents 7

He was probably just trying to get the cookie like the Squirrel from over the hedge. No? Anyone? Okay..

You have the weakest stomach I have ever seen. Just sayin'.

olpally 32

Lol... Thanks penguinbitch and welshite, It's been a rough month for me... Haha... :P

Alright, olpally, prepare to be a bulimic, 'cause I'm about to say the gnarliest stuff: *cracks knuckles* I'll bet that squirrel was all rotten and squishy, I bet the birds had eaten its eyes out, leaving empty sockets filled with ants dining on its brain. I bet its intestines we're hanging out, just like the ill-fated dog from Where the Red Fern Grows. And I bet, hanging out, they looked like Bear Grylls' version of spaghetti. And the bugs crawling on its rotten, bloody intestines probably looked like sun-dried tomatoes, or black pepper. Mmmmmm yummy. By the way, does anyone want clam chowder?

olpally 32

Gc.. I just had a major vomit orgy reading that, There goes my wardrobe, again... Fml...lol.

Well you touched it OP you forgot to wash your hands duh that's how come you keep smelling it.

I'm pretty sure the tragic smell is just imprinted in her mind.

Why are you constantly sniffing a dead squirrel?

I do believe OP means that he can't get the smell off his mind. But that might just be how I interpreted the FML. Some smells are so awful they seem to stick to your nose hairs, even if it's only a psychological thing.

brittanycraze 0

It's Halloween. Fire-in-the-hole that shit.