By vickyxanne - 13/06/2009 00:10 - United States

Today, I was cleaning out my fiancé's room while he was away so we could move into our new home. Not only did I find a few gay nudie mags, but also some interesting love letters from a nice man named Pablo. Apparently I need to do a lot more than cleaning his room to excite him. Like grow a penis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 827
You deserved it 4 790

Same thing different taste

Top comments

debo123 0

Sorry to hear that but atleast you found out BEFORE u married him

Comments

Maybe he's bisexual? It could happen. He needs to tell you what's up, no pun intended. You can't hide shit like that, especially when you're planning on moving in and getting married to this person. Plenty of bisexuals get married though.

lol ouch yeah thats pretty rough. what do you do? persist with it buy a strapon lol? or just leave? cause well being engaged and all its probs not easy to jsut pack up and leave aye but your not really left with much of a choice? other opinions lol?

FYL, but at least you found it before the wedding.

rustyrox 0

I think I'd be a little more upset than what you are portraying here. If this Is true, I'm so sorry. That is a pretty deep betrayal. What did he say?? I'm crossing my fingers for you that somehow it's a joke. =(At least it's not 20yrs down the road like on Opra... best of luck...

he could just be bi. why do people always assume gay **** = youre not attracted to the opposite sex as well?

#6 wins, and I agree. But I don't understand? Why does cleaning his room excite him? Is he a germophobic OCD? Well I hope he and pablo have a bright and happy future together. Long live the queens.

Why do so many of the recent entries sound so fake?

Yeah, like everyone else has said, if he's marrying you he's probably just bi-sexual. While you might have wanted to know that sort of thing first, I don't really think he was under any obligation to tell you. I mean, have you told him about all your past relationships? When I'm dating someone I don't want to hear about people they've dated before me, male or female.