By mrdentist - 02/12/2010 13:20

Today, I was cleaning one of my elderly patient's teeth. After finishing and reminding her to floss, I realised she had died. Supposedly she was dead for a good 20 minutes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 836
You deserved it 5 536

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Zayna_604 0

ohmygodd thats ******* horible F both your lives!

Did you tell them one of your exciting stories again op?

I would think you'd notice something like that. Even a dentist can tell when someone stopped breathing. Hope you have malpractice insurance!

ckjacques53198 0

don't mist people have dentures?

I'm not sure about mist people, but I know crab people don't have teeth or dentures. Crab people. Crab people. Taste like crab, talk like people... Er, anyway, if mist people are made of mist as their name would indicate, they have neither teeth nor dentures. It's kind of hard to chew anything when you're made of water vapor.

No no no, Mist people live in the mist, they are not made of mist. The thing that's really impressive is that the mist just seems to follow them around so they are never completely visible. They can be standing in a sunny parking lot wearing not but their birthday suit and their usual shroud of mist and you would never know it.

Aww, that's so sad. I'm sorry you had to witness that.

...don't u talk to ur patients while ur in there? I dunno, my dentist makes me move my tongue or open up a little wider, stuff like that. So I'm guessing he'd know if I died....

Double2s 0

Mhm, that poor lady wouldnt had died if u would haave been a better dentist (:

If I were you I'd of cried. poor old granny :'(

Oh my god. That's horrible. R.I.P. Old dentist lady...