By Anon - 16/08/2011 06:27 - Australia

Today, I was caught and fined for picking a lock. I have OCD. I was picking the padlock on a toilet paper holder in a public toilet because the roll was the wrong way round. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 183
You deserved it 14 539

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dudeitsdanny 9

It's hard to live with, yes. Hell, it's hard watching someone you love struggle with it. It's not something to be rude about. People who suffer from OCD have a choice: Panic attack, or doing domething about the object of their frustration.. Obviously there is a correct, or at least best, choice. Most of them don't inconvenience strangers at all, and try not to inconvenience people closer to them.

Comments

urmomrocks 5
jewelsfml 0

OMG I hate it when the tp is on the wrong way!!! have you noticed there are even directions on the bag telling you how to put it on...come on people!

a lock is a lock, you pick it your fault

peanutfoo 19

Who caught you? And how? If they have cameras that's a tad sketchy...

Who would look in your stall to see what u were doing? People these days...

How would they catch you if you were in a stall in the first place? Did someone open the door?

I have OCD so I know how you feel. But I try ñy hardest to stop and breathe and let it go. Best way is by going away from whatever is causing it.

K410 18

Oh ffs get over it you freaks!

I find it funny how whenever there's an FML about some sort of mental disorder, everybody takes that as a challenge to name all the disorders they have and why it's worse then everyone else's.. Oh and also how everyone seems to have OCD.. Where half of you probably don't have OCD where you actually have a panic attack if something isn't right, instead of just getting annoyed.. I don't know this is just my observation.

penguin_bitchez 15