By 1ndustrytx - 04/09/2009 16:46 - United States

Today, I was awakened by the sound of chain-saws. Moments later a tree branch came through my roof. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 272
You deserved it 2 221

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The tree just wanted revenge for your wooden house.

Comments

schadenfreudes 0

at least you woke up beforehand

magichateball 0

YDI for living in a house near any kind of trees....seriously though...FYL

QuentinM95 0
irrelevantxx 0

Mahahahah I could totally picture that. xD

Where do you ******* live a tree house or something? Must be one hell of a tree branch otherwise..

Madman5222 0

Fyl, ah that really sucks, at least you get a nice big settlement for your trouble. :)

sasquatch81 0

for everyone who says fake you should use what brains you have. look at the hurricanes that have hit texas in the past few years. its very plausible that there are areas that are still effected. maybe OP needed a tree removed that had been damaged but the tree removal service made a mistake after all people are still human therefore flawed so they could have made a mistake. you see it all over youtube; trees falling on houses because of someone made a mistake who knows. and believe it or not there are trees in texas, and lots of them. if i was awakened by any kind of sound wether it be chain-saws, construction, or the lawn service mowing my yard, my first reaction is to roll over in bed/cover my head with a pillow. So in OP's defense i find this post highly believable. and yeah FYL dude hell of a mess to clean up lol.