By _sourdiesel7 - 10/11/2016 23:39 - United States - Vienna

Today, I was at work training for a new position. The girl who's been training me since I started decided to share about one of her tribe's proud, sacred traditions of eating raw, human flesh. I have another month shadowing her before I can work independently. I'm beyond disturbed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 419
You deserved it 839

Same thing different taste

Top comments

My tribe has a proud sacred tradition of not being cannibals. Yours too? Yours? You too. Amazing. Everybody in this place is from a tribe that doesn't walk around eating other tribes. Except you, Marge.

Could also be a case of seeing how gullible the "new guy/girl" is. Or she doesn't want to train a new employee and has decided to mess with OP until OP asks for a new person to shadow.

Comments

probably just hitting on you ... like ... eat human flesh ... boobs, puss and stuff :)) dunno ... just saying ...we all have a dirty mind :))

No, I don't think we all have a dirty mind. Just you do, you pervert.

Mixed_steel 23

Whatever you do, do NOT piss her off!

Shoulda like she's punking you lol next time ask for some and she what she does lol

Rawrshi 25

I'm about 99% sure she's just ******* with you. Hopefully.

I guess we now know what happened to the original Roanoke colony. :D

Take her to a restaurant where you dine off a naked person and see what happens next.

RusticChick 27

Unless she practices like some darker Hinduism or something and is specifically from the cannibalistic tribe, (Aghori or something like that I think), I'd say she's just ******* with you. Hopefully it is, in fact, just a joke and she just has some twisted/dark humor. Lol. To each their own.