By spinner - 01/09/2009 11:44 - United States

Today, I was at work. I'm a sign spinner. Lots of other employees shares stories of how they have been flashed by 18 year old hot chicks as they drive by. I got flashed by a 45 year old, 300lbs lady. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 725
You deserved it 5 457

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pb_lily 0

I don't know any 18 year old hot girls that would flash the loser holding a sign.

Should wear a t-shirt saying "NO FAT CHICKS."

Comments

rrrosie1010 0

Those people at street corners holding arrowish signs with a nearby store's logo on them doing cool tricks

OK. I already don't understand why sign spinning exists, but apparently lots of women flash sign spinners? Why?

Should wear a t-shirt saying "NO FAT CHICKS."

Pb_lily 0

I don't know any 18 year old hot girls that would flash the loser holding a sign.

ive never heard of a sign spinner, anyone wanna enlighten me?

Pb_lily 0

Sign spinners are like telephone polls (in that they hold a sign) only jazzier because they can move the sign around to attract attention. Think of a guy holding a sign saying Pizza, this way ->

I moved to TN not long ago; I can help you guys out. Yes, sign spinners hold signs for a business, but they're pretty fun to watch cuz they stand on the side of the road and do lots of tricks with the sign: spinning and flipping and juggling and behind-the-back catching it, etc.

Um what? I've never seen any such thing. Why would someone spin a sign? Is this really a common thing?

So how come I've never seen one in my life? I'm not living under a rock.

Because your mother. That is why. Jeez even I know what a sign spinner is, and I live nowhere near any place that would have them. Gotta love small rural communities. So much FUN!

It makes no sense. Flash some guy holding a sign? I still don't know what a sign spinner is either. I mean if it is what I think it is... I highly doubt "hot 18 year old girls" would flash them.

sexymessy 0

It could happen,I use to be a sign spinner when I was 16 and guys would blow kisses,and one guy would drive by everyday screaming I love you. It was really weird.But my brother worked with me on a different street and same stuff would happen to him.

GR3453m0nk3y 4

wtf??? where does anybody do that!?!?!?!??!?!?

Was it just the **** or did you get full frontal? Some guys love the big beaver, or so I have heard. Pics or it's not real! If you didn't have the presence of mind to snap a photo, please create a drawing and share it with us!

Www.redtube.com There ya go. That's the official artistic rendering.

Hey, I gotta get an NSFW warning during the day! Good thing I know you well enough to guess that I should look it up on my iPhone and not my company's internet. Do they have a BBW section?

Haha. Whoops! Yeah, they do, I think. If not, Youporn does. I'm sitting right by my mom, so I'm hardly going to check for you. Chubby-chaser.

I'm not the Chubby Chaser, that's a friend of mine. I like MILF action. So, you're sitting next to you mom? Interesting!

I've heard that before. "Oh, I wasn't asking for myself .... It's for a friend!" Haha, yes I am. Well, not so much sitting as.... ok never mind.

ac4089 0

Haha. I would be scared for life