By sarahcurtis213 - 13/11/2012 07:36 - United States

Today, I was at the library using a computer to order a package. A man sat down next to me mumbling to himself while staring at me. As I got up to go to the printer, he pointed at me and screamed, "I will burn you alive and enjoy it!" All of my info including my address was still on the computer screen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 032
You deserved it 5 329

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And now you know the importance of leaving Personal Identifiable Information open on a public computer.

Comments

crazytwinsmom 25

Sarah Curtis, you really need to be more careful with your personal info. At least if we see it on the news we will recognize the story as being about you.

Well if you're stupid enough to leave personal information out in the open in a public place, then I have no sympathy for you.

softlikesunset 15

So because she left her personal information up on the computer for about a minute to get something from a printer, she deserved to be threatened?

Step One: Get a gun. Step Two: Learn how to use it. Step Three: Possibly get a concealed weapons permit. Step Four: Be aware....very aware.

viper_dlh04 1

I highly doubt that this guy would go from screaming creepo to studiously writing down your address in the time it took you to get your paper. Just ignore him, or get security. It's a public library; there are always weirdos.

Sound like someone who is possibly schizophrenic. He probably thought you were some kind of alien wanting to invade his body. Next time you see someone mumbling to themselves incoherently...remember this situation and minimize the screen before you walk away.

I'd be like try it and il shoot you on the face and then I'd laugh.