By sarahcurtis213 - 13/11/2012 07:36 - United States

Today, I was at the library using a computer to order a package. A man sat down next to me mumbling to himself while staring at me. As I got up to go to the printer, he pointed at me and screamed, "I will burn you alive and enjoy it!" All of my info including my address was still on the computer screen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 032
You deserved it 5 329

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And now you know the importance of leaving Personal Identifiable Information open on a public computer.

Comments

That's creepy.. Hope he didn't see any of ur info.. Or frgts wht he saw..

danceangel 0

You should've told him to be quite cuz he is in a library. I hate it when people scream in libraries.....

Dumb ass . You never use a public computer to order shit on- line. Those computers are not protected when you put your personal info on them. So yeah, you ******* deserve what ever happens.

I agree with everything you said except, I don't think OP deserves to get hurt! She's a dumb ass alright!

Holy shit calm down. OP doesn't deserve to be burned for making a mistake.

Never, ever use a public computer to order stuff! Ask to use a friends or get your own, you can get a laptop for $200 or under if you try!!

So what were you ordering that pissed the guy off?

Report him to the cops and stay at a hotel tonight

TcheQ 12

He could have just been trolling you, just to teach you a lesson about leaving personal information visible in a public place. I would still contact some authorities just in case.