By queen_lol - 10/05/2016 17:14 - United States

Today, I was at a party at my boyfriend's house. As I was walking past him, he pulled me onto his lap and started introducing me to a childhood friend. I sneezed and accidently peed on him. I'm 6 months pregnant and can't control my bladder. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 508
You deserved it 2 179

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FalloutScrolls 25

1) Congratulations on your baby. 2) Good for you, marking your territory like that.

That really sucks op but congratulations on the baby!

Comments

ChiefKoala 30

Ohhh Congratulations :D. I"m sorry you peed on him. I dated a girl who was pregnant while I was with her (we broke up for completely un-related reasons), and I woke up to her crying. I started freaking out because I thought her water had broke, but she had actually peed herself and the bed (she was also sick at the time, so I guess that could've played a part in the loss of her bladder control; we think she coughed or something and just lost it). She was so upset and embarrassed, and I felt so bad for her. So my heart goes out to you, hopefully they were all understanding and if they weren't then pee on them too.

Why were you at a party while 6 months pregnant..?

Lol it was a family party not a crazy teen party or something lol

And he is not mad? Wow that is true love

I feel you! I've had 2 kids and have to tightly cross my legs every time I sneeze or I will pee myself.

Kegels. Lots of kegels. If you are having this problem at 6 months....you should probably do them most of the day.

1. congratulations 2. I'm prego with baby number two, so this literally just made my night and made me laugh so hard! mommy struggles!