By loser - 10/10/2009 20:45 - France

Today, I was at a bar and very drunk. I went to the urinal and when I was done I went to zip up when I realized I never unzipped. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 601
You deserved it 61 283

Same thing different taste

Top comments

superstephen4 5

wow. I can imagine doing that

Don't guys need to... aim? Do you usually just let it flop about while you pee?

Comments

YDI for being a man!, seriously though I would think guys would notice that more than girls?

sadiesykes 0

LMFAO wait WTF what!!!!!!!! CD

it made you laugh out loud out loud?

Ahahahaha, #15. Monk reference? OP well maybe now you'll learn to not get so drunk you can't remember to unzip before you go. Nevertheless, either everyone else was too messed up to notice/remember, or they'll torment you forever. (Or they don't know you. xD)

@93 are you sure it didn't make you lol out loud?

Let's imagine if I used the argument methods of plexico. This would be my response to this. THIS This is why NOBODY should EVER drink. Because ONE bad thing happened to a person who did it.

fringle 0

Wait what? You are trying to act like plexico? Ummm… Okay. Good luck with that?

Wow, that was amazing. I can barely tell the difference. Are you sure you AREN'T plexico?

He once replied to an FML about a transsexual saying that that was why nobody should EVER wait until marriage to have sex. I was just taking the same logical step.

Here the whole time. You've just been less of a moron lately.

Pastor_Rich 0

fake, you always have to grab your member and pull it out, and you would've also felt warm urine run down your leg

i actually laughed out loud at this. "blah blah blah this is fake"... "no."

kbiz 0

as a girl, I've definitely been really wasted and either a) forgotten to pull down my panties or b) forgotten to lift the lid of the toilet. shit happens. especially when you're drunk

Toilet lid got me a few times when I was young and sick and peeing at 3 am. But I thought guys usually held themselves? How could he not notice he wasn't holding anything?

Same here. And we had that stupid fluffy coating so I got irritated.

Let it be free! That never happened to me before, though I have some pee-related-to-alcohol stories, some pretty wicked ones.

tori96 0

hardly an FML. thats not that bad everyone does it.