By Matthew - 27/11/2011 02:33 - United States

Today, I was arrested for breaking into a house. This is what happens when I lose my key. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 882
You deserved it 4 579

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I thought I was the only one who used that excuse...

i_amthe_walrus 0

Sorry to interrupt your very interesting conversation about how to spell a word in which I am unaware of the definition but has anyone seen my chap stick? It's blue.. Anyone?

Comments

That my friend is why you always carry a bobbypin. Or those engraved piclock tools that your crazy neighbor gave you for your birthday.

You don't have a friends house to go to?

FYLDeep 25

If you had your ID on you, then you would think that the officer would have looked you up in his car and verified the address of your residence. I could see being detained for a while, but arrested? You must not be good at explaining yourself.

rallets 22

wouldnt it be easier if the cop looked at the ID and looked at the address instead of going thru the computer? js

FYLDeep 25

I guess, but this would work if the OP didn't have a Driver's License or State ID, and only had a school ID or something. Either way, it didn't sound like the OP tried hard enough.

what OP failed to mention is he was drunk out of his mind when this occurred, hence the failing to explain himself adequately :P

killersexy 1

Read the fml again it didn't say it was his house

FYLDeep 25

I guess. Why bother breaking in if you don't live there though?

builditbetter09 3

So you break into houses when you loose your key? O__0

juliaspencer 0

Lol don't lose your key and that wont happen .

juliajealousyy 1

I bet you did it like kurt from horrible bosses right?

DreBeezy 9

That's why you always go in from the SIDE window. No one will see you from there. Trust me, I know from experience.

Did you make it into the house before they arrested you?