By queenofdeath - 16/01/2010 18:16 - Israel

Today, I wanted to remove my mustache hair with hot wax. The hair is still there, but my skin is all burnt dark brown. Tomorrow is my first day at school. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 949
You deserved it 12 341

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yeah, trying something risky before your first day of school was just a brilliant idea, now wasn't it?

Clearsky18 2

How do you guys know she's fat and ugly? You DON'T know!! Having upper lip hair doesn't mean you're fat or ugly! Next time, remove the hair by thread or just bleach it...much easier than waxing it.

Comments

gnetgirl26 0

people with lip hair aren't from isral go to a waxing place NOW

Never ever wax yourself unless you are a pro. I've seen a safer alternative at Walmart once, it was some sort of gel that you spread on just like the wax but no heat necessary.

stormin972 0

shave it or leave it. waxing is for metrosexuals

supmofukka 0

ew if ur a girl (random assumption) do not shave it unless u want a freakin beard idk what u do but shavin is a bad idea. fyl if ur in school and hav a 'stache and are a girl. go to a salon and have them wax it or thread or whatever.

_sourpatchkid 0

get a pro to do it. it's easier. if you have to do it at home, use cold wax. or actually follow the instructions and test it on your wrist before putting it on your face. don't do nair or bleach, they're harsh chemicals and if you use them for a long time they can discolour your skin and they can also burn you. And it doesn't thin the hair the way wax or threading do. i know it sucks, but i do not recommend putting foundation or anything on your burn. unless you want irritation. let it heal. suck it up, deal with the embarrassment, i'm sure it's not so bad that anyone will notice, and next time let a professional do it, or do lasering.

InternetToughguy 0

burn the rest of your skin to even it out

Jessicababeyy 0

First of all, whoever said that you should go to a professional is retarded. It's way overpriced and unnecessary. You can go to the salon for 15 bucks to get your upper lips waxed, OR you could bu a tub of wax for Target that will last you at least 20 or 30 waxes for your upper lip. I use the kind where you do not need strips, its a big purple tub, 14 oz. Its Nair Salon Divine, and it's microwavable. I think what happened with your case is 1: Maybe you took a shower right before waxing; do not do that 2: You did no lightly wash the area to be waxed before hand 3: MOST IMPORTANTLY: the wax was too hot. This plus #2 means you burnt your skin. I believe the instructions on MY WAX tells me that the wax should be like honey. If it is too hot..ouch that can be painful. I haven't burnt myself YET, and I've been waxing my own upper lip for about 4 years (since I was 13 years old). Anyone walking down the street would never know I wax. As for the people on here saying "EW girls dont wax you must be a MAN!", you're ignorant. Most men (not all), including me brother, have NO IDEA what women go through in the waxing department. They have NO IDEA that hot chick that just walked by actually has to wax her ******* mustache every week. Get a grip guys, we wax, and although we hate it, society says we must do it to be normal. Anyways, I usually finish up my waxing by threading the remaining hairs. I love to thread; it's much easier. I tweeze my eyebrows because I don't trust a beautician to **** them up since they're very nicely groomed. I also bleach some of my facial hair, like my chin. Blonde's have no idea how lucky they have it.. Back to the point, it will be embarrassing but you will learn from your mistakes as you go along. If you must, spend the money and get it waxed professionally, although I never have and my stache' is hairless. I can't say the same for waxing the body though..I haven't tried that with a professional or by myself. My last piece of advice is to NEVER SHAVE ANYTHING ON YOUR FACE!!!!It will cause you so much more hurt than you will ever know in the future. Also, don't ever use to rub away on your face or armpits, just legs. (**NOTE: the above info is assuming OP is a female) Good luck!

"Society says we must do it to be normal?" Really? You go through all that trouble just 'cause society says you have to? Do you also throw out all your old clothes because they're "out of style?"

damn good job of droppin some knowledge on them imbeciles hahaha

MGarton23 0

haaaaa that truly does suck! but I know a girl who tried to wax her mustache and eyebrows and she was first off all scanned up for weeks afterwards, then the whole wax job in general was awful and her eyebrows were so short and little that I almost peed my pants, and on top of that she is permanantly scarred because she got the wax so hot that she had 3rd degree burns. so just be thankful you're not her.

supmofukka 0

#33 how the hell did u hav a mustache at 13??? and u still bleach hair on ur face?? wth ur like 2 hairs short of lookin like chewbacca in a week huh. thats disgusting i kno all of us girls have to go thru that but im 20 and i dont hav as many facial hair issues as u seem to be havin.

stephanieeDawnx 0

Yes, because everyone's hormones are the same, & everyone is just like you.. I forgot.